- ring composed of a 6 mm high word in calligraphy letters on a thin ring
- available in 3 micron gold plated
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
The brand nouvel amour was conceived by Delphine Pariente as an accessible, luxurious, sensitive and sincere brand, providing flawless quality and service. The nouvel amour jewellery is designed, assembled and engraved in the brand’s workshop in Paris. Inspired by the old brooches with names written in calligraphy worn by schoolchildren in the 1950’s on their school apron, the ring PETITE AMIE is part of Delphine Pariente’s wish to offer a unique and timeless piece of jewellery.
The ring PETITE AMIE is guaranteed nickel free, such as any piece of jewellery of the line nouvel amour, and it is available from sizes 50 to 56. Available gold-plated 3 microns, it is made up of a simple ring with one word that is written as it would have been on a piece of paper. Thus, you can choose among the words “sister”, “étoile”, “dream”, “forever”, “paris”, “happy”, “believe”, “feel”, “free” and “mother”. This ring with handwriting letters is the perfect gift to symbolize the deep bond between you and your mother or sister, to capture a memory from Paris or to declare your unconditional love to your favourite person.
You can also wear two or three rings on the same hand, next to each other to tell an even more personal story, as “feel free forever”, “dream forever”, “happy mother”, “free love”, let your imagination run free... This gold-plated ring will be delivered in a lovely gift box so that you can preserve it day after day.