- jewel composed of a mini rosary chain of 17 cm long adjustable to 15 cm
- available in 3 micron gold plated
- available in 3 colors of stones
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
Pioneer in the personalization of jewelry, the founder and creator of the brand nouvel amour, Delphine Pariente, innovates by offering you the possibility, no longer simply to personalize the medal of your necklaces or bracelets, but to personalize your bracelets entirely by offering you the choice of the chain on which you will want to slip your medals and / or your pendants.
JUSTE UN BRACELET FUSIONNEL is one of the new pieces added to our rosary chains. Available in white, aqua or pink, this new bracelet is available in 17 cm long and adjustable to 15 cm thanks to the 2 cm extension chain.
Available in 3 micron gold plated, all our JUSTE UN BRACELET FUSIONNEL bracelets are guaranteed nickel free. The diversity of colors will allow you to make endless unique jewels and the chain will be easily associated with all our medals such as LOVERS, TREASURE, TODAY, MISSIVE, COMPLICE or EDEN, for example.
You can buy your jewelry either in store or on our website. If you opt for an Internet purchase, you can either pick up your bracelet in our Marais store, or have it delivered by courier in inner Paris, or have it delivered by post to the address of your choice.
In order to best protect and preserve your JUSTE UN BRACELET FUSIONNEL bracelet, our workshop will deliver it to you in a pretty nouvela mour pouch. This pouch will allow you to preserve it as well as possible when you decide not to wear it for any activities that might alter its plating. Do not hesitate to ask us for any maintenance advice you may need to keep your gold-plated jewel like it was on the first day.