- creoles for pierced ears of 2 cm diameter
- small zirconiums paved on the front
- three colors available (pink, green, blue)
- sold in pair
- available in 3 micron gold plated
- guaranteed without nickel
- our earrings are neither returned nor exchanged
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
Symbol of femininity, the creole earrings are a must-have jewelry set for women. Delphine Pariente, founder and designer of the brand nouvel amour has understood this and proposes, for this new collection, this model is perfect in terms of size as well as design, perfect for summer, this pair of earrings will dress your ears day and night. With a diameter of 2 cm, our SUMMER earrings are only available in 3 micron gold plated and for pierced ears. Like all our jewelry, they are guaranteed nickel-free.
You can wear your pair of SUMMER earrings with other earrings if you wish. This pair of earrings goes perfectly with the SUN, SEASHELL or HOLIDAYS models. But you can also choose to wear your earrings alone, for more delicacy and lightness.
This unique and precious jewel will be the symbol of the love you have for the person to whom you will offer our SUMMER jewel for Valentine's Day, for a birthday, or simply to say I love you.
For the designer Delphine Pariente, the new love brand is an opportunity to tell a personal story full of poetry and sweetness. Through her jewelry and since its inception, she weaves day after day, an unbreakable bond with you.
Your woman's jewelry will be delivered in a beautiful nouvel amour pouch and you will be able to slip your jewelry into your new love gift box when you take it off for the shower, the beach or the pool. Do not hesitate to tell us when you order, if you want us to slip a little sweet word with your gift because we too, we love these delicate attentions.