- flat ring one size fits all
- gold plated flower and zirconiums 2cm high and 1.5cm in diameter
- three small pink coral beads
- a pearly pearl of 1cm in diameter
- a multi rhinestone bead 1cm in diameter
- each element is individually handmade
- sold by size
- 4 sizes available
- sold in limited edition
- available in 3 micron gold plated
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
The MARÉE ring is composed of a 3 micron gold plated ring, topped with several vintage and contemporary elements mounted separately by hand.
Inspired by antique rings, using the codes of jewelers' jewelry, the MARÉE ring is one of the first ring models that Delphine Pariente, the brand's designer, imagined when creating nouvel amour.
It is available in sizes 50, 52, 54 and 56. A ring often symbolises the deep attachment and sometimes the commitment of the person who offers it. The MARÉE ring can be worn alone, ideally on the ring finger, but can also be worn with other models, notably thin rings such as RITOURNELLE, ÂME SŒUR or TOCADE on the same finger.
This designer jewel with its impeccable finishing is one of those timeless jewels to keep for life. Perfect to wear alone or to accumulate, it is the ideal gift to please yourself or to please those to whom you offer it for a birthday, for Christmas or simply to please your mother, your daughter, your sister and more generally, those you love.
The brand nouvel amour is thought by Delphine Pariente as an accessible and luxurious brand, sensitive and sincere, that's why we send you your jewel in a beautiful case to keep always close to you and because we know that you care about your nouvel amour jewels, small advices of current maintenance are slipped in your order, to preserve easily all your jewels as long as possible.