- jewel composed of a mini rosary chain of 45 cm length adjustable to 42 cm
- available in 3 micron gold plated
- available in 3 colors of stones
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
Pioneer in the personalization of jewelry, the founder and designer of the brand nouvel amour, Delphine Pariente, innovates by offering you the possibility, no longer simply to personalize the medal of your necklaces or bracelets, but to personalize your necklaces entirely by offering you the choice of the chain on which you will want to slip your medals and / or your pendants.
JUSTE UNE CHAÎNE FUSIONNEL is the new rosary chain, a thinner and more summery model than our STAY model, available in other colors. White, aqua or pink, 45 cm long and adjustable to 42 cm thanks to the 3 cm extension chain.
Available in 3 micron gold plated, all our JUSTE UNE CHAÎNE FUSIONNEL chains are guaranteed nickel free. The diversity of colors will allow you to make endless unique jewels and the chain can be easily associated with all our medals : LOVERS, AFFINITY, HIER, NEAR YOU, COMPLICE or even DIVINE, for example.
You can buy your JUSTE UNE CHAÎNE FUSIONNEL chain either in the store or on our website. If you opt for an Internet purchase, you can either come and pick up your chain in our Marais store, or have it delivered by courier in inner Paris, or have it delivered by post to the address of your choice.
In order to best protect and preserve your chain, our workshop will deliver it to you in a pretty nouvel amour pouch. This pouch will allow you to preserve it as best as possible when you decide not to wear it for any activities that might alter its plating. Do not hesitate to ask us for any maintenance advice you may need to keep your gold-plated jewel like it was on the first day.