- earrings composed of a crescent moon and a star paved with zirconium oxides, closed by a butterfly pusher
- sold in pair
- available in 3 micron gold plated or sterling silver
- nickel free guaranteed
- our earrings are neither taken back nor exchanged
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
The collections of Delphine Pariente have always been distinguished for their delicacy and their unrivalled quality.
Designer of the brand nouvel amour, she has been creating, since her beginnings, simple jewels with flawless finishing. Inspired from the starry summer nights, this duo of earrings MADEMOISELLE evokes this poetical and romantic world, dear to the designer’s heart.
This pair of earrings is made of one star and one moon paved of yellow gold-plated or silver zirconium. As the entire nouvel amour range of jewellery, it is guaranteed nickel free.
You can either wear the two earrings mismatched on the same earlobe or one on each side. This delicate jewel can also be matched with the HONEY MOON and NOUVEAU JOUR necklace, which are also related to the shooting stars theme.
This pair of earrings may be an exceptional gift for yourself or a special person, for Christmas, for a birthday, or simply to please the person you love unconditionally.
This elegant piece of jewellery will be delivered in a lovely gift box that you can keep with you at all times. You can always keep your precious jewel in it when you take it off at the beach, the swimming pool or at the gym.
We will also add to your order some simple use and maintenance tips so you can happily wear your rings for as long as possible. Do not hesitate to ask us to write a nice message or a love note to the person you want to treat. We can’t wait to hear about this love story that has just started.