- composed of a 15 mm diameter round flat engraved medal on a rosary chain of 45 cm
- medal to personalize in lowercase letters within the limit of 24 letters maximum (we recommend 18 letters for your engraving, beyond that we will contact you if necessary)
- available in 3 micron gold plated
- available in 3 colors of stones
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
Necklace customizable in lowercase letters on the front and / or the back within the limit of 24 letters on 3 lines maximum, the model STAY is composed of a round medal of 15 millimeters diameter on a cable chain of 45 cm which gives it a summer look.
Available only in 3 micron gold plated and guaranteed nickel free, here is the list of the messages that nouvel amour suggests you to engrave on your jewel : « avec toi », « dis le encore », « souviens toi », « petit bonheur », « l’important, c’est d’aimer », « demain promis », « bonne étoile » ou « amour fou ». You are of course free to ask us the engraving of your choice to declare your love for Valentine's Day or any occasion to say I love you.
The medal to personalize is an ideal gift for a thank you or for a sweet word to your mother, your sister or your best friend, to you to choose the message which will be best for the person or occasion. You also have the possibility of not engraving on the medal of your necklace STAY and to prefer the sobriety of the blank medal. Anyway, you can come back to us at any time for a subsequent engraving without time limit, it will be done carefully in our Paris workshop within 48 hours and no additional cost.
Your personalized STAY jewel will be delivered to you in a beautiful nouvel amour box in order to preserve it at best when you decide not to wear it for any activities that might alter its plating. Do not hesitate to ask us for any maintenance advice you may need to keep your gold-plated jewel like the first day.