- jewel composed of a 10 mm diameter round flat engraved medal
- medal to personalize in italic lowercase letters up to a maximum of 12 letters (we recommend 10 letters for your engraving, beyond that we will contact you if necessary)
- available in 3 micron gold plated, pink gold plated or sterling silver
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
Customizable in lowercase italic letters up to a maximum of 12 letters, you can engrave, on the front, your single 10 mm CHARME medal with one of the emblematic messages of the brand nouvel amour : bonne étoile, oui, amitié, maman, sister, trésor, amour fou, chance, encore, amour, espoir, avec toi, life, carpe diem, honey, enjoy, voir loin, avenir, wake up, take care, wild, magique, darling or libre.
As all our other customizable jewels, you will also have the possibility of having a little sweet word engraved on your composition, borrowing feelings you have for the person to whom you wish to offer the medal. Otherwise, you can choose to leave the medal blank or come back to one of our stores later so that we can engrave your medal with no additional cost.
Like some of our jewelry, the CHARME 10 mm medal is available in 3 micron gold plated, pink gold plated or sterling silver. Guaranteed nickel free, you can slip your medal on one of your necklaces and create your unique piece of jewelry. You can also simply drag it onto one of the chains we offer, either individually, SINGLE CHAIN, or in a pack of two or three chains, and in 5 different lengths : 40cm, 45cm, 50cm, 60cm or 80cm. The CHARME 10mm medal can also be associated with other medals such as the 15 mm donut medal YESTERDAY or the 20 mm NEAR YOU beaded medal for an original composition and creation.