- jewel composed of a round flat engraved medal of 15 mm diameter
- medal to personalize in lowercase letters up to a maximum of 24 letters (we recommend 18 letters for your engraving, beyond that we will contact you if necessary)
- possibility of engraving recto / verso
- available in 3 micron gold plated, pink gold plated or sterling silver
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
Available in 3 micron gold plated, pink gold or sterling silver, the MÉLODIE 15 mm medal is guaranteed nickel free like all of our necklaces, bracelets, rings, medals, chains or earrings.
Customizable within the limit of 24 letters on the front, with the possibility of engraving on the back, the engraving of your jewel will be exclusively carried out on request, in our Parisian workshop, within 48 hours and we will take great care to the quality of this engraving that we will carry out without any subcontracting.
As for the DESTINÉE necklace, Delphine Pariente has imagined a certain number of sweet words for your single 15 mm MÉLODIE medal : bonne étoile, l'important, c'est d'aimer, sister, petit bonheur, plein soleil, regarder le ciel, petit matin, tout est bien, souviens toi, on ira voir la mer, encore heureux, forever love, avec toi, dis le encore, viens on s'aime, embrasse moi, endless love, forever young, ton paradis, comme un rêve, jardin secret, try try try, c'est magique, one more night, make it happen, amour libre, petit cœur. You can also leave the medal blank.
The medal of your necklace can, at leisure, be slipped on a chain of your choice which you can choose from the packs and the single chains which we now offer in the JEWELERY BAR category.
Your MÉLODIE 15 mm single medal will be accompanied by a pretty box so that you can always keep it near you when you take it off and store it carefully with your other nouvel amour single medals.