- bracelet composed of an engraved round flat medal of 10 mm diameter on a mini rosary chain of 17 cm adjustable to 15 cm
- medal to personalize only on the front in lowercase letters within the limit of 12 letters maximum (we recommend 10 letters for your engraving. Beyond, we will contact you if necessary)
- available in 3 micron gold plated
- available in 3 colors of pearls aqua, white and pink to choose from the drop-down menu
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
The bracelet PRÉCIEUX is a 3 micron gold-plated jewel composed of a 10 mm mobile round medal that can be personalized on a 17 cm mini rosary chain with a 15 cm adjustment ring. Like all of our jewelry, it is guaranteed nickel free.
You can ask us for the message of your choice, allowing you to make it the unique jewel of a precious moment. Your PRÉCIEUX bracelet will then be engraved in lowercase letters, on the front of the medal, within the limit of 12 letters, on 2 lines maximum.
You could otherwise prefer one of the messages offered by the brand nouvel amour, if one of them echoes a moment in your life or if it tells something that is reasoning in you : bonne étoile, oui, amitié, maman, sister, trésor, chance, encore, amour, espoir, avec toi, life, carpe diem, honey, enjoy, voir loin, avenir, wake up, take care, wild, magique, darling, libre. We also offer you the possibility of leaving the medal blank.
The brand nouvel amour is recognized for its service and the impeccable quality of its jewelry. The engravings are made without any subcontracting in our workshop in the Marais, in Paris, and this within 48 hours. We will then deliver your jewel PRÉCIEUX either to the boutique, or by courier in inner Paris, or by post to the address of your choice, in a pretty nouvel amour box in which you can store it preciously.