- bracelet composed of a round flat engraved medal of 10 mm diameter on an adjustable chain of 17 cm with an adjustment ring to 15 cm
- medal to personalize only on the front in lowercase letters up to a maximum of 12 letters (we recommend 10 letters for your engraving, beyond that we will contact you if necessary)
- available in 3 micron gold plated or sterling silver
- guaranteed nickel free
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before washing hands, putting on perfume, and lotion.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals will result in compromising the plating of your jewelry.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to the beach, the swimming pool, and before doing any physical activity. This will prevent scratches and blows.
The LAST NIGHT bracelet is a 3 micron gold plated or sterling silver piece of jewelery composed of a 10 mm mobile round medal that can be personalized on a 17 cm cable chain with a 15 cm adjustment ring. Like all of our jewelry, the nacklace is guaranteed nickel free.
You can ask us for the message of your choice, allowing you to make your LAST NIGHT bracelet the unique jewel of a precious moment. Your jewel will then be engraved in lowercase letters, on the front of the medal, up to 12 letters, on 2 lines maximum.
You could otherwise prefer one of the messages suggested by the brand nouvel amour, if one of them echoes a moment in your life or if it tells something that is reasoning in you : bonne étoile, oui, amitié, maman, sister, trésor, chance, encore, amour, espoir, avec toi, life, carpe diem, honey, enjoy, voir loin, avenir, wake up, take care, wild, magique, darling, libre. We also offer you the possibility of leaving the medal blank.
The brand nouvel amour is recognized for its service and the impeccable quality of its jewelry. The engravings are made without any subcontracting in our workshop in the Marais, in Paris, within 48 hours. We will then deliver your LAST NIGHT jewel to you, either in store, by courier in Paris, or by post to the address of your choice, in a pretty nouvel amour box in which you could store it preciously.